Our doctors have multiple years of fellowship training and many additional years of experience with vitreoretinal surgery, uveitis, ophthalmic genetics and posterior segment tumors.
We are committed to compassionate and highly sophisticated medical and surgical care. This training and commitment to quality care ensures a high level of medical and surgical care for your patients.
We do not just have an “interest” in retina diseases–it is our sole interest. We take care of retinal diseases all week long, and have done so for years. This constant learning process allows us to provide a very high level of care.
In addition to providing complete medical and surgical vitreoretinal care to your patients, the diagnostic testing below is available:
- Color fundus photography
- Fluorescein Angiography
- Indocyanine Green Angiography
- Macular Optical Coherence Tomography
- Optic Nerve Optical Coherence Tomography
- Standard B-scan of eye and orbit (10 MHz)
- High resolution B-scan of eye and orbit (20 MHz)
- Ultrasound biomicroscopy (UBM 50 MHz)
- Diagnostic A-scan
- Immersion A-scan
Please call us (541) 762-2763 if you would like to refer one of your patients for a consultation.